Reynald steps through the process of creating a simple component. Ultimately, the goal will be to see that a component is a view defined in a template; it’s associated code defined with a class, and metadata defined with a decorator. Our movie database application will be a collection of components working together.
- [Voiceover] So before we go ahead…and create our first component…there's a couple of things I wanted to show you.…First we're gonna go to our exercise files…and navigate to chapter two.…And in the second folder we'll go to the start folder…and extract the content if you haven't already done so.…And that's the solution we're going to start with.…That has the starter files.…When we're launching the solution…make sure that you have focus on the actual solution itself…make sure that you have focus on the actual solution itself…at the top of the solution explorer.…
- Creating components
- Bootstrapping components
- Working with templates
- Using directives and interpolation
- Binding and transforming data
- Creating advanced and nested components
- Creating services
- Obtaining data with HTTP calls
- Configuring routes
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Course Overview
3. Directives, Interpolation, and Templates
5. Advanced Components
7. Obtaining Data with HTTP
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.