Calendars are important for staying organized and are built into many Web applications. Users of AngularJS can start creating a calendar view using the Calendar Controller feature. This training will show you how to use the correct code to create calendar views and how to set up the page controller for selecting various views, such as month or day. You will also learn how to add and delete calendar items and modify calendar schedules.
- So there's one more page I wanna add…to this application.…By now this should all be familiar to you, but…it's always a good idea to think of this…as a practice that's gonna reinforce…some of the things that's we've been learning.…Now, we're gonna need a new data file…because right now, the only thing in our data.json…document is information about the artists.…So I'm gonna go to this gist right here…and I'm gonna click on this Raw button…to just get the data.…And select everything from here and…I want to go to this URL which is the jsoneditoronline…and paste that data and hit this right arrow.…
So, what that's gonna do is show us the structure…of this json document.…So you can see that we have two elements,…one of them's called artists and it has pretty much…the same information that we saw before.…So this is where we're gonna get this data…for the list view and the detail view.…We also have this calendar element right here.…And it has four items in it, it's an array.…And each one of those items pertains to a day…
- Installing the development environment on Mac or PC
- Understanding the Ionic templates and CSS components
- Adding IonicIcons to a layout
- Adding tabs, cards, and lists
- Using form elements
- Building a single view app
- Implementing Pull to Refresh
- Creating a multi-tab app
- Styling the applications
- Deploying applications
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Getting Started
2. Using Ionic CSS Components
3. Building a Single-View App
4. Creating a Multi-Tab Application
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.