In order to get started creating forms with AngularJS and Ionic, you'll want to familiarize yourself with using list styles. You can then start adding form elements into your list. This involves creating label attributes and developing a class of items. This online video describes the process of creating basic form elements and builds upon your knowledge of working with lists.
- Creating forms with Ionic is handled…just like any other list item.…So if you're watching things out of order,…you may want to look at the video on using list styles.…So let's take a look at what it would take…to add some form elements in here.…I'm gonna grab everything inside ion-content…and I'm just gonna get rid of it.…And I'll start to create a normal list.…So what you would do next here is…have another div with a class of item,…but instead what you do with forms…is you normally create a label attribute…and this label is what actually gets your class of item.…
And you also include an item input class here.…And then inside here you would create your input field…and usually you give it a placeholder.…And the placeholder is the label,…so we'll put in here First Name.…So the placeholder acts as the label,…which you can see right here.…And we don't generally put a placeholder…unless you really want to.…You actually add a label not by using the label tag.…
You add a span with a class of input-label.…And that's actually what creates our label.…
- Installing the development environment on Mac or PC
- Understanding the Ionic templates and CSS components
- Adding IonicIcons to a layout
- Adding tabs, cards, and lists
- Using form elements
- Building a single view app
- Implementing Pull to Refresh
- Creating a multi-tab app
- Styling the applications
- Deploying applications
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Getting Started
2. Using Ionic CSS Components
3. Building a Single-View App
4. Creating a Multi-Tab Application
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.