Join Joseph Labrecque for an in-depth discussion in this video Animating player controls, part of Building Custom HTML5 Video Playback with AngularJS 1.
- For an extra bit of flourish,…we can leverage the animation engine…within AngularJS to perform some subtle fades…as elements are hidden and shown across the application.…AngularJS itself has the ability…to leverage a number of different animation mechanisms,…but I've found one fo the simplest…and most effective is a CSS animation library…called animate.css.…Now, if we look inside of our CSS folder here,…we can see we already have animate.css available to us…because we downloaded that alongside…all of the other library items for this course.…
At this point, we can save our HTML file,…and there's an additional step we need to make…
- Setting up
- Creating a video element
- Making the video element responsive
- Building controls
- Setting up an AngularJS controller
- Binding properties
- Customizing the playback controls and time display
- Enabling full-screen playback and playlist support
- Using AngularJS directives and filters
Skill Level Intermediate
Building a Mobile App with AngularJS 1 and Ionicwith Ray Villalobos3h 31m Intermediate
1. Setting Up the Project
2. HTML Video Playback
3. AngularJS Integration
4. Playback Customization with AngularJS
5. Advanced Features
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.