Learn how to create forms, edit database records, create methods, randomize record selections, and style and secure your app. With these project-based lessons, you'll learn how to see how data-driven programming with AngularJS can help your apps react to real-time data streams.
- Customizing an Angular template
- Adding forms to create meetings and check in users
- Adding, showing, and deleting database records
- Using events to track meetings
- Adding a form to the app
- Creating methods
- Randomizing prizes
- Creating conditional styles
- Managing app permissions
Skill Level Intermediate
- Hey there, this is Ray Villalobos and I want to welcome you to AngularJS: Building a Data-Driven App. AngularJS is a framework that can help you build applications quickly, but although it's easy to learn at first, it can be tough to master. In this course, I'm going to show you how to build an AngularJS 1 application that works with real-time data. That means that it allows multiple people to push and pull data from the application in real-time. Now this is part two of a two-part series of courses on building a complete application with AngularJS.
In the first part called AngularJS 1: Adding Registration to Your Application, I showed you how to create a simple application that allows you to register and log-in users. In this course, I'll start at the end of that course and build a realistic application using AngularJS 1. This application solves a common problem, checking users in that come to a meeting and then awarding them certain prizes through the application. This is the type of course that you'll want to follow along with, so I'm going to take you step-by-step through creating different views and controllers that will handle the functionality of this application.
Now putting together a complete application is going to show you how AngularJS works in the real world and it's a slightly different experience than learning concepts. There's a lot to learn, so let's get started building an application with AngularJS 1.