- Adding a basic MVC structure
- Using routes
- Creating controllers
- Processing form input
- Integrating Firebase
- Storing registration information in the database
- Logging users in and out of an app
- Improving registration flow
Skill Level Intermediate
- Hey there, this is Ray Villalobos. Welcome to AngularJS registration. In this course, I'm going to show you how to create a registration system for an application using AngularJS and a Google application service called Firebase. Firebase makes it super easy to add authentication in an AngularJS application. I'm going to start by reviewing how the Angular MVC-like architecture works. Then, we'll create some basic routes so that we can have our applications load up different content depending on the URL we're pointing to.
Next, I'll show you how to create basic controllers that will help you tie in the templates to AngularJS code. I'll talk about Google's Firebase service and how it can make it easier to add registration and log in features to any application. I'll show you how to create an authentication service that can help you manage registration for any controllers in your applications. Finally, we'll explore how to log users in and out of application and how to give the user feedback about authentication status. If you wanted to create an application that use authentication in a simple and straightforward way then let's get started with AngularJS registration.