- Creating components
- Bootstrapping components
- Working with templates
- Using directives and interpolation
- Binding and transforming data
- Creating advanced and nested components
- Creating services
- Obtaining data with HTTP calls
- Configuring routes
Skill Level Intermediate
- If you've ever looked for a framework that will allow you to develop across all platforms, give you speed and performance needed, and provide tooling to build features for your web and single page applications quickly then you'll need to seriously consider Angular2. Hi, I'm Reynald Adolphe, and welcome to C# AngularJS for .NET Developers. If you're like me, you're probably a huge movie fan, so in this course, we're gonna be building a movie database together with Visual Studio, with Angular2, and .NET Core.
You'll learn about how Angular provides a consistent set of patterns to build and use components, templates, data binding, and directives, services and dependency injection, and much more. Let's go ahead and get started.
1. Course Overview
3. Directives, Interpolation, and Templates
5. Advanced Components
7. Obtaining Data with HTTP
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.