Reynald gives a high level overview of Angular. Learn how AngularJS is a structural framework for dynamic web apps. It lets you use HTML as your template language and lets you extend HTML's syntax to express your application's components clearly and succinctly. Reynald discusses this as a leading before demonstrating the sample application.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
- [Instructor] AngularJS is a structural framework for dynamic web applications. It essentially let's you use HTML as your template language and let's you extend HTML's syntax to express your application's components clearly and succinctly. Now you may wonder, well why bother using Angular at all? Well Angular, in general, brings a lot to the table. It makes HTML expressive. It has powerful data binding features. It's modular by design.
And it has built-in backend integration. Now Angular 2 brings even more to the table. It's modern. It's even faster. It has a much more simplified API. And it's simply better for productivity.
- Creating components
- Bootstrapping components
- Working with templates
- Using directives and interpolation
- Binding and transforming data
- Creating advanced and nested components
- Creating services
- Obtaining data with HTTP calls
- Configuring routes
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Course Overview
3. Directives, Interpolation, and Templates
5. Advanced Components
7. Obtaining Data with HTTP
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.