Join Justin Schwartzenberger for an in-depth discussion in this video The Angular 2 routing bundle, part of Angular 2 Essential Training (2016).
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
- Code Practice
- [Voiceover] Angular has a module bundle…for handling client side routing's, named Router.…For the systems JS loader,…which is what the exercise files of this course uses.…Angular provides a router bundle as a separate resource.…To start using the bundle,…the first thing we need to do is update the index HTML file…to include the bundle script.…We can add another script tag in the head tag,…that links to the same path as the angular2.dev.JS file,…but change the name to be router.dev.JS.…
The router.dev.JS script is delivered…as part of the angular package.…So when you pull that down…you have the router bundle script,…it's just the matter of including it based…on the module loading strategy you are on.…There are two more things that we need…to do to set up the router bundle.…You need a base H ref in the head element…of the index.HTML file.…So we can add a base tag…and set the href attribute to a forward slash,…this is used by the router to handle the application…root path for routes.…The other thing needed is to include…
- What is Angular?
- Setting up an Angular template
- Creating a component
- Displaying data
- Working with events
- Using two-way data binding
- Creating a subcomponent
- Using the built-in HTTP module
- Using the built-in router module
Skill Level Intermediate
AngularJS and WordPress: Building a Single-Page Applicationwith Roy Sivan31m 52s Intermediate
Building a Mobile App with AngularJS 1 and Ionicwith Ray Villalobos3h 31m Intermediate
1. Architecture Overview
3. Directives and Pipes
5. Dependency Injection and Services
Next steps1m 20s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.