Join Justin Schwartzenberger for an in-depth discussion in this video The Angular 2 HTTP bundle, part of Angular 2 Essential Training (2016).
- [Voiceover] Angular has a…module bundle for working…with XHR and JSON API calls…from the client, named the HTTP.…For the system js loader,…which is what the exercise files…of this course uses,…Angular provides the HTTP bundle…as a separate resource.…To start using this bundle,…the first thing we need to do…is update the index.html file…to include the bundle script.…We can add another strip tag…in the head tag that links to the same path…as the angular2.dev.js file.…But change the name…to be http.dev.js.…
The http.dev.js script is delivered…as part of the Angular package.…So when you pull that down…you have the HTTP bundle script.…It's just a matter of including it based…on the module loading strategy you are on.…The HTTP module works…with observables and RxJS.…So we'll wanna make sure…that the RxJS bundle…is being included as well.…We can see that there is a script tag…for Rx.js in here.…So our project is good to go.…If you are setting up your own projects,…you will wanna make sure…you include the RxJS package.…
So that you can include this script as well.…
- What is Angular?
- Setting up an Angular template
- Creating a component
- Displaying data
- Working with events
- Using two-way data binding
- Creating a subcomponent
- Using the built-in HTTP module
- Using the built-in router module
Skill Level Intermediate
AngularJS and WordPress: Building a Single-Page Applicationwith Roy Sivan31m 52s Intermediate
Building a Mobile App with AngularJS 1 and Ionicwith Ray Villalobos3h 31m Intermediate
1. Architecture Overview
3. Directives and Pipes
5. Dependency Injection and Services
Next steps1m 20s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.