Justin Schwartzenberger steps through the framework one feature at a time, focusing on the component-based architecture of Angular. Learn what Angular is and what it can do, as Justin builds a full-featured web app from start to finish. After mastering the essentials, you can tackle the other project-based courses in our library and create your own Angular app.
- What is Angular?
- Setting up an Angular template
- Creating a component
- Binding events and properties
- Getting data to components
- Using directives and pipes
- Creating Angular forms
- Validating form data
- Understanding dependency injection
- Providing services
- Making HTTP calls
Skill Level Intermediate
- You know it wasn't that long ago when building complex client side applications in the webspace was quite an endeavor. We used to find ourselves needing to create our own framework base to do everything from state management, to validation, to HTTP calls and more. Well those days are definitely behind us. There are a plethora of client side frameworks available to us to take care of all the plumbing and allow us to get right to building client side applications. Angular is one of those frameworks. I'm Justin Schwartzenberger, and I'm looking forward to teaching you all you need to know to start building your client side applications using the latest version of the Angular framework.
Getting familiar with all the key pieces and patterns at your disposal. Finally we'll create a web app from start to finish using what we have covered. I'm excited to help you take your first steps to start building your own Angular applications. So lets get started.
Q: This course was updated on 03/01/2018. What changed?
A: The following topics were updated: directives and pipes, forms, dependency injection and services, HTTP, and routing.
1. Architecture Overview
3. Directives and Pipes
5. Dependency Injection and Services
Router links2m 36s
Next steps1m 20s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.