Mobile apps with multiple pages provide interest for app users. Adding a second page to a single tab app helps users avoid a boring experience. This tutorial will show you the ins and outs of adding a second page to a mobile app within the AngularJS framework. In this training, you will learn how to add additional content using the home page and how to create scrolling areas of content in addition to list page features.
- In the last video we started working…with the ui-router service that comes with Ionic…to create a template for our application,…and we created our first route.…However it would be very boring…to have a site with only a single tab,…so let's go ahead and add a second tab to our site.…This will be the home page that's in…this finished version of our application.…Now I'm gonna do something slightly different here…than this quote unquote finished sample…and not put the header on this,…because I think it looks a little nicer…without the home page having this title.…I'm gonna add a couple of assets to our project,…a background image and a logo.…
Now if you have access to the Exercise Files…for this project you can get them from there,…or just use your own files.…So I'll grab these two files…and open up the www folder,…and I'll place these inside the img folder.…Now let's go into the current version…of our application.…Now the first thing I need to do is…to create a new template.…So right now we have the list template as well as tabs,…
- Installing the development environment on Mac or PC
- Understanding the Ionic templates and CSS components
- Adding IonicIcons to a layout
- Adding tabs, cards, and lists
- Using form elements
- Building a single view app
- Implementing Pull to Refresh
- Creating a multi-tab app
- Styling the applications
- Deploying applications
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Getting Started
2. Using Ionic CSS Components
3. Building a Single-View App
4. Creating a Multi-Tab Application
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.