Adding a schedule to your calendar is easy when you use lists in Ionic and AngularJS. This online video will show you how to create your ion-list and ion-items to add to your application's calendar. This way, you can share the dates of application updates, or classes and workshops that you're holding, with your application users.
- Right, so now we need to add the infomation…for the day's schedule.…So to do that we're gonna go right after…this description and we're gonna add another loop in here,…so we're actually gonna create an ion-list.…And this is going to have some items in there,…so we'll use ion-item.…And this ion-item is going to have an ng class,…so these are gonna be conditional classes…that we're gonna add to our layout.…
And this one is going to add two potential things.…So it's gonna add a class of item-avatar,…which is a small circle with an image…to the left of the item.…And that's gonna happen…if an item.shortname exists.…So what's happening there is if you go back to data.json…you'll notice that sometimes every one…of these schedule items has a shortname,…which means that there's a speaker associated…with this particular talk.…
But that's not always the case,…sometimes you have say a workshop…that doesn't necessarily have a leader,…it's just everybody get together and paint.…And so if this item.shortname element exists…then I wanna show the class of item-avatar,…
- Installing the development environment on Mac or PC
- Understanding the Ionic templates and CSS components
- Adding IonicIcons to a layout
- Adding tabs, cards, and lists
- Using form elements
- Building a single view app
- Implementing Pull to Refresh
- Creating a multi-tab app
- Styling the applications
- Deploying applications
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Getting Started
2. Using Ionic CSS Components
3. Building a Single-View App
4. Creating a Multi-Tab Application
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.