Building mobile applications is much simpler using prebuilt components. Ionic has a robust open-source icon set you can use in your AngularJS mobile app project, and any future projects, at no charge. Learn how to incorporate these buttons, tabs, and forms to build powerful onscreen functionality. This video tutorial will help you deploy useful icons to create mobile apps quickly with clean interfaces.
- Ionic has an excellent set of icons that you can use…and not just Ionic projects, but in any other web project.…They're 100 percent open source and free to use.…You can find all of them at this URL.…Now, it has a really nice interface…where you can search for icons right here…so you can type things in like, maybe you want…that gear icon or maybe you want something…that says home, and when you click…on these icons it'll show you the name…which is the key because that's gonna be the class…that you use to create the icon.…
Now, they're pretty well organized…so if you type in something like social…you'll see that all of the social icons…come up and if you click on these…you'll see that the names are also…things like ion, social, and then the name…of the social network over here.…So they're pretty well organized.…Let's go ahead and try inserting some into our application.…I'm gonna go ahead and delete this middle…sort of set of buttons, and one thing,…if you have a sub header you may want…to add the class of title to the header.…
- Installing the development environment on Mac or PC
- Understanding the Ionic templates and CSS components
- Adding IonicIcons to a layout
- Adding tabs, cards, and lists
- Using form elements
- Building a single view app
- Implementing Pull to Refresh
- Creating a multi-tab app
- Styling the applications
- Deploying applications
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Getting Started
2. Using Ionic CSS Components
3. Building a Single-View App
4. Creating a Multi-Tab Application
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.