This course has been updated with new videos. The new videos appear at the end of each chapter as a pair. You are first presented with a specific challenge that expands upon what you've learned from the chapter, with one possible solution being shown in the second video, immediately after. Try to solve the challenge yourself before viewing the solution video.
- [Instructor] This course has been updated with new videos. The new videos appear at the end of each chapter as a pair. You will first be presented with a specific challenge which expands upon what you've learned from the chapter with one possible solution being shown in the second video immediately afterwards. I suggest you try and solve the challenge yourself before viewing the solution video.
- Installing the Angular CLI
- Creating a new project
- Verifying the animations package
- Configuring project routes
- Animating components
- Triggering animation between states
- Stepped and parallel animation
- Writing reusable animations
- Animating individual items with query and stagger
- Animating an existing Angular project
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Getting Ready to Animate
2. Enabling Angular Animations
3. Angular Animation Basics
4. Advanced Angular Animation
5. Animating an Existing Interface
6. Package for Distribution
Building the project1m 56s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.