This course assumes working knowledge of Angular 2, TypeScript, and npm.
- [Instructor] To keep this course sweet and to the point, we're going to assume you have some familiarity with some of the libraries in this course, including a working knowledge of Angular, Typescript, and the Node Package Manager, or NPM. To get the most out of Angular material, we'll use the latest version available at the time of this recording, which is 4.1.3, and our project was created with Angular CLI version 1.05.
- What is Material Design?
- Planning your app
- Adding the required modules to your project
- Installing and configuring Material Design
- Adding a sidenav
- Separating content using the tab control
- Working with grid layouts
- Adding buttons and icons
- Selecting colors and building a color scheme