Learn how to create a bare bones application that incorporates user registration using AngularJS as well as a service from Google called Firebase.
- [Narrator] Before we get started, let's take a minute to take a peek at what we're going to building in this course. In this project, we're going to create a bare bones application that you can use as a template and incorporates user registration using AngularJS. We're using a service to handle the authentication from Google called Firebase. The application will have all of the logic necessary to register and log in users. The forms will have some validating hooks so that if you don't type things in correctly, you'll receive some visual as well as textual feedback.
If a user does register, you'll be able to see feedback that let's you know that this user is registered, and the user can also log out of the application as well as log back in at any time. Other than handling registration, the app doesn't actually do anything, but it can serve as a great template and a starting point for any application in which you want to include user registration.
- Adding a basic MVC structure
- Using routes
- Creating controllers
- Processing form input
- Integrating Firebase
- Storing registration information in the database
- Logging users in and out of an app
- Improving registration flow