Learn how to convert a React app to Angular.
- If you're a developer who's worked with react in the past, you might be hesitant to switch to Angular. If that's the case this LinkedIn Learning Course is for you. I'm Drake Boley and I've been an application architect and developer for over 10 years. This course will introduce you to Typescript, show you how to build Angular components, how to use directives and pipes to dynamically transform your templates, as well as using services as an alternative to Flux architecture. As you learn about Angular, you'll discover that Angular and React are more similar than you might think. I'm excited to help you cross the bridge into a new framework.
Let's get started.
- Comparing ES6 to TypeScript
- Converting and app from React to Angular
- Evaluating the code structure of a React app
- Compilating ahead of time
- Using type guards and advanced types
- Converting components
- Working with controller logic
- Passing data between components
- Creating pipes and directives
- Using services instead of flux
- Using declared routes