Get started with Material Design for Angular. Learn about the benefits of the specification, and discover how to install and configure Material Design, and use layouts, components, and theming features.
- Material design is a unified system for crafting digital experiences that combines theory, resources, and tools. My name is Robby Milsap, but you can call me Sap. And the goal of this course is to introduce you to material design for angular. In the following chapters, we're going to take a vanilla angular application, install the official material design framework, create a library of reusable components, as well as get familiar with the material design specification itself. Let's get started, shall we?
- What is Material Design?
- Planning your app
- Adding the required modules to your project
- Installing and configuring Material Design
- Adding a sidenav
- Separating content using the tab control
- Working with grid layouts
- Adding buttons and icons
- Selecting colors and building a color scheme