Migrate your Angular 2 single-page application into a widget-based application for use with server-side frameworks.
- [Instructor] Angular 2 can function as the primary MVC framework for your application, or can supplement a server-side solution like Laravel or asp.net. My name is Derek Peruo, and I've worked with web technologies for almost 10 years. In this course, I'll guide you through the process of transforming your Angular 2 single-page application into a widget-based application for use with server-side frameworks. We'll also look at an overview of single-page and widget-based architectures, as well as common patterns for communicating between your server-side and client-side frameworks.
Widget-based architecture is one of my favorite topics for Angular applications, so let's get started.
- Single-page applications and widget-based applications
- Creating a new Laravel project
- Moving Angular files into Laravel
- Migrating Angular routing and Angular modules
- Using global variables
- Adding stateless API routes
- Using basic REST requests
- Using route parameters in controllers