When you first create a new project using Angular CLI, all of the basic packages are included, such as @angular/common, @angular/core, and @angular/platform-browser, but @angular/animations may not be. It is necessary that you include this package via npm.
- [Narrator] When you first create…a new project using Angular CLI,…all of the basic packages are included…such as Angular Common, Angular Core,…Angular Platform-browser,…but in older versions of the CLI,…Angular/animations might not be included.…It's necessary to check for this…inside your package.json file.…So find the package.json at the project root…and open it up inside of Visual Studio Code.…
Then to verify all we need to do…is scroll down a little bit and look in dependencies…where you find things like angular/core.…Here's angular/animations, and this is telling us…that it's 4.0.0, or the latest version…should actually be downloaded and installed.…Now for most of what we're doing in this course,…we're working off of angular 4.2 or above.…If we want to verify the version…of angular that we're using,…all we need to do is go down into our terminal,…and if we already have something running…we can always stop it, however,…we can also create new terminals through Visual Studio Code,…so I'll just create a new one here.…
- Installing the Angular CLI
- Creating a new project
- Verifying the animations package
- Configuring project routes
- Animating components
- Triggering animation between states
- Stepped and parallel animation
- Writing reusable animations
- Animating individual items with query and stagger
- Animating an existing Angular project
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Getting Ready to Animate
2. Enabling Angular Animations
3. Angular Animation Basics
4. Advanced Angular Animation
5. Animating an Existing Interface
6. Package for Distribution
Building the project1m 56s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.