- [Instructor] The exercise files for this course are named by chapter and movie. So for instance, this one right here is for chapter one movie five. And, this one down here is for chapter three movie six. You can either follow along from the beginning, which is what I recommend, or you can jump in at any movie you want. Each one of these zips normally is going to contain a source file. You'll be able to take all these source files and just pop them into the source that you've built out yourself within your Angular project.
There are certain files however, which are completed versions of the project. So, these are marked with complete. Additionally, something like chapter five video two, we have not just the source folder but the entire animated video folder with the source folder inside, because this allows you to work on an existing project structure. Whereas, most of the others, you're building it from scratch. We'll be writing a lot of code in this course, so I've included a snippets file so you can just copy and paste the code instead of typing it in.
Just open the snippets file in the text editor of your choice. I'll have various commands in here that I mentioned in the videos. And, these are all separated by chapter and video. Additionally, if we're working with various files, you can see the precise file that you'll need to use. And then, the various snippets underneath. Once you have your project files organized, you're ready to follow along.
- Installing the Angular CLI
- Creating a new project
- Verifying the animations package
- Configuring project routes
- Animating components
- Triggering animation between states
- Stepped and parallel animation
- Writing reusable animations
- Animating individual items with query and stagger
- Animating an existing Angular project
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Getting Ready to Animate
2. Enabling Angular Animations
3. Angular Animation Basics
4. Advanced Angular Animation
5. Animating an Existing Interface
6. Package for Distribution
Building the project1m 56s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.