- [Instructor] This course contains exercise files. You can download the exercise files from the course page and follow along. I've downloaded the exercise files to my desktop, as you see here. Inside this folder, you'll find a folder for the different chapters and the different videos where I change the code. There is a finished state folder so you can compare your finished code with mine.
This advanced AngularJS course helps you explore the connected worlds of $scope and the digest cycle. Instructor Iftach Bar explains scope and inheritance, goes behind the scenes of the digest loop, and teaches both manual and automatic data binding approaches. Plus, learn how to integrate external libraries, diagnose performance issues, and debug your applications.
- $scope and controllers
- $scope built-in variables and methods
- $scope prototype inheritance
- Manual data binding with $scope.$watch
- The digest loop
- Get the $scope in the console
- Forcing $digest
Skill Level Advanced
AngularJS 1: Building a Data-Driven Appwith Ray Villalobos2h 15m Intermediate
1. Scope Basics
2. Manual Data Bindings
3. The Digest Loop
4. Tips for Debugging Angular in the Console
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.