Join Gary Simon for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of Angular Template Design and Implementation.
- [Instructor] If you have access to the exercise files for this course, you can download them to your desktop. Now, each video contains a begin and end state. To use these files, you simply copy the contents of either the begin or end states to a project folder, and in the console at the project folder, run MPM Install. This will install the necessary dependencies. If you don't have access to the exercise files, that's okay. I encourage you to still follow along as we go through the course.
Now, let's get started.
- How components work
- Defining HTML templates
- Defining CSS
- Class binding and style binding
- Property binding and event binding
- Creating routes for navigation
Skill Level Intermediate
Angular 2 Essential Trainingwith Justin Schwartzenberger2h 45m Intermediate
Angular 2: Widget-Based Architectureswith Derek Peruo52m 18s Intermediate
1. Getting Up and Running with Angular
2. Templating Basics
3. Data Binding
5. Tying It All Together
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.