Let's look at an overview of what we get when we install an Angular CLI project. The CLI installs a lot of files and folders and it can be overwhelming.
- [Narrator] Let's look at an overview of what we get…when we install an Angular CLI project.…The CLI does install a lot of files and folders…and it can be a bit overwhelming.…At the end of the last video I encouraged you to…play around with the different commands.…We're going to be using the clean files…from my Get Hub Repo for this video.…That's to make sure that we're all working…with exactly the same files as well as a clean installation.…Before you watch the rest of this course,…make sure you've watched the video on using the exercises.…
Let's go ahead and pull up the terminal command,…make sure you're in the learn angular folder.…Then you can issue a git stash command…in conjunction with a git checkout command, with a 01_03.…You may see something slightly different right here.…I didn't have any changes that needed to be saved here.…So let's go ahead and clear this out,…switch back over to our folder…so we can show you what's going on in here.…
Now the root is the main folder that is automatically…generated when you use the N-G-new command.…
- What is Angular?
- Working with templates and events
- Using CLI generated components
- Binding data to templates
- Working with two-way data binding
- Using lifecycle methods
- Creating subcomponents