Learn about show how triggers work in animations.
- [Instructor] The animation-specific Trigger function…is the very first function that you must define…when creating an animation.…The trigger function defines each…unique animation in your app.…The first argument of this function…is the name of the trigger.…You will use this name to reference…the specific animation in your view…as you attach it to various HTML elements.…The second argument of the trigger function…accepts both a state and transition…animation specific function.…The state function defines a beginning and end state…of a given animation.…
Inside of the animation's property,…we'll create our very first animations.…So to start, we define a trigger.…So trigger, and we'll name it myAnimation…and then in the second argument we put brackets.…Now as noted previously,…the trigger function accepts the state function.…The first argument of the state function…accepts the name of the state…and the second argument accepts the styles…that are associated with the state.…
So, let's create a state here, we'll name it inactive.…
- How components work
- Defining HTML templates
- Defining CSS
- Class binding and style binding
- Property binding and event binding
- Creating routes for navigation
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Getting Up and Running with Angular
2. Templating Basics
3. Data Binding
5. Tying It All Together
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.