Learn how to add a snackbar that tells when your submission has been received.
- [Narrator] Snackbars provide brief feedback about an…operation through a message at the bottom of the screen.…Usually, they're just a single line of text…or text related to an operation performed.…Snackbars animate up from the bottom of the screen…and disappear after a timeout or when the user…clicks somewhere else on the page.…Snackbars should never have a close or dismiss button.…Icons are not to be used on snackbars since icons…are used to indicate an action and actions are not required…on snackbars, but if there is an action,…there should be only one, such as retry or undo.…
Tool tipstip are text labels that provide users…with more information about a potential action.…Tool tips are used when a user hovers,…focuses, or touches an element.…Tool tips are often used to describe the meaning…of imagery, such as icons or buttons.…Don't add a tooltip to a text link or button…and don't use a tooltip to convey multiple pieces…of information or by adding rich content.…When the user submitted their order for carrots,…
- What is Material Design?
- Planning your app
- Adding the required modules to your project
- Installing and configuring Material Design
- Adding a sidenav
- Separating content using the tab control
- Working with grid layouts
- Adding buttons and icons
- Selecting colors and building a color scheme