The final component of your video playback to animate is the OptionsComponent. For this component, have the options overlay slide in and out from the side while simultaneously changing opacity. With all of these different component instances animating based upon state, your playback has been completely updated for use with core Angular animations.
- [Narrator] The final component…of our video playback to animate is the options component.…For this component, we'll have the options overlay…slide in and out from the side,…while simultaneously changing opacity.…Let's go ahead and open up the options component TS file,…and from here we're going to actually…paste in some snippets,…where we include input from angular slash core,…and of course we're importing all the normal stuff…from angular slash animations.…
With that done we need to add our trigger…to our video options, so to do that,…we need to actually get rid of…this little hidden bit that's coming in here.…We don't need that any more,…that's for the older system.…And we're going to pass in this trigger, hidden change,…based on "is hidden,"…which will be coming in from outside the component,…just as with our previous two components.…Let's go ahead now and configure our animations block.…
We'll paste that in from our snippets file,…and here we have our hidden change trigger,…which of course we just bound up above…
- Installing the Angular CLI
- Creating a new project
- Verifying the animations package
- Configuring project routes
- Animating components
- Triggering animation between states
- Stepped and parallel animation
- Writing reusable animations
- Animating individual items with query and stagger
- Animating an existing Angular project
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Getting Ready to Animate
2. Enabling Angular Animations
3. Angular Animation Basics
4. Advanced Angular Animation
5. Animating an Existing Interface
6. Package for Distribution
Building the project1m 56s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.