Get an overview of the project you are going to create, along with a preview of the design.
- [Instructor] Throughout the next several videos…we're going to build the Angular project…that you see here from scratch.…It's a fictional app that will help you understand…many of the Angular topics that we covered…in the previous videos.…Now there are three primary components.…This header component, this products component,…and an about component which I worked in…just so we can cover routes.…Now on the products page we have a simple form…that allows us to enter a product name…and also a description…and when we hit add product…as you could see it adds it to the list…of results to the right column.…
We can also delete these and notice the animation…that occurs when the rows are added and removed.…We're going to handle all of that.…So let's get started in the next video…by creating the project.…
- How components work
- Defining HTML templates
- Defining CSS
- Class binding and style binding
- Property binding and event binding
- Creating routes for navigation
Skill Level Intermediate
Angular 2 Essential Trainingwith Justin Schwartzenberger2h 45m Intermediate
Angular 2: Widget-Based Architectureswith Derek Peruo52m 18s Intermediate
1. Getting Up and Running with Angular
2. Templating Basics
3. Data Binding
5. Tying It All Together
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.