The existing project already has a few rudimentary CSS fade animations which toggle between two states. These are replaced with proper Angular animations but first, you need to perform some cleanup. With the old animation mechanisms removed, you can now focus on proper Angular animation mechanics.
- [Instructor] Our existing project…already has a few rudimentary CSS fade animations…which toggle between two states.…We will replace these with proper angular animations,…but first need to perform some cleanup.…So let's locate our styles.css,…and in here we have fader and fade-out styles.…We'll locate those and remove them.…There they are.…
And there they go.…Let's save this file.…Next we'll go to our app component.…This is our main application component.…And here we want to pay attention to our template.…So the best way to find anything…is to see if we have fade-in, fade-out sort of things here.…We want to actually remove any of these fader classes.…Those classes don't exist anymore…since we removed them from the CSS.…
And we want to remove these conditional classes…for fade-out that's using ngClass for angular…based on properties of our application.…At this point we can go ahead and save the file.…It will compile,…and we can of course verify that everything is okay…by going to the browser.…All right,…so we can see that everything still works,…
- Installing the Angular CLI
- Creating a new project
- Verifying the animations package
- Configuring project routes
- Animating components
- Triggering animation between states
- Stepped and parallel animation
- Writing reusable animations
- Animating individual items with query and stagger
- Animating an existing Angular project
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Getting Ready to Animate
2. Enabling Angular Animations
3. Angular Animation Basics
4. Advanced Angular Animation
5. Animating an Existing Interface
6. Package for Distribution
Building the project1m 56s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.