Join Drake Boley for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Migrating from React to Angular.
- [Drake] Thanks for joining me on this course.…Now that you're more familiar with Angular…you should check Angular.io for the latest information.…Angular releases happen often and it's definitely worth it…to keep up on he latest changes.…To learn more in depth knowledge about TypeScript…check out TypeScriptLang.org an excellent resource…developed by the creators of TypeScript.…You can also check out excellent courses on Angular…here on LinkedIn Learning such as Learning RxJS…and Angular: Building Large Applications.…Be sure to check back often as we're always adding…new content on Angular and React.…I'm Drake Boley thanks for taking the time to explore…a new framework with me.…
- Comparing ES6 to TypeScript
- Converting and app from React to Angular
- Evaluating the code structure of a React app
- Compilating ahead of time
- Using type guards and advanced types
- Converting components
- Working with controller logic
- Passing data between components
- Creating pipes and directives
- Using services instead of flux
- Using declared routes
Skill Level Intermediate
Angular 2: Widget-Based Architectureswith Derek Peruo52m 18s Intermediate
1. Prepare Your Angular App
2. Converting Your ES6 to TypeScript
3. Converting Your Components
4. Directives and Pipes
5. Services and Routing
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.