Join Iftach Bar for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of AngularJS: Scope and Digest.
- [Iftach] That brings us to the end of the course.…I hope you have enjoyed the course…and have a better understanding…of how the magic of Angular works.…There are many more things to learn…to become a true expert in Angular.…I encourage you to learn more by checking out…some of the other Angular courses in our library,…such as AngularJS 1.x Tips and Tricks…and Upgrading to Angular 1.6.…I also recommend checking out and subscribing…to my good friend Aviv's blog about Angular at codelord.net.…
Again, my name is Iftach Bar, and I thank you for watching.…
This advanced AngularJS course helps you explore the connected worlds of $scope and the digest cycle. Instructor Iftach Bar explains scope and inheritance, goes behind the scenes of the digest loop, and teaches both manual and automatic data binding approaches. Plus, learn how to integrate external libraries, diagnose performance issues, and debug your applications.
- $scope and controllers
- $scope built-in variables and methods
- $scope prototype inheritance
- Manual data binding with $scope.$watch
- The digest loop
- Get the $scope in the console
- Forcing $digest
Skill Level Advanced
AngularJS 1: Building a Data-Driven Appwith Ray Villalobos2h 15m Intermediate
1. Scope Basics
2. Manual Data Bindings
3. The Digest Loop
4. Tips for Debugging Angular in the Console
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.