In this video, Aviv Ben-Yosef closes the course, and suggest next steps learners can take.
- [Instructor] And there you have it. Thank you for joining me in this course. Hopefully, now you understand Angular 1 a little better, and have tools for writing better, snappier apps. You can get more information about modern Angular 1.x and Angular 2+ by subscribing to my newsletter. If you'd like to learn more about the latest Angular 1.x, check out my course Upgrading to Angular 1.6, and of course, the library is constantly updated with more courses, so make sure to check in.
- Speeding up ng-repeat with track by
- One-time binding
- Using ng-change instead of $watch
- Understanding & binding
- Understanding @ binding
- Creating promises without $q.defer()
- Handling circular dependencies
- Multiple transclusion
- Turning URLs in paragraphs into safe links