Join Gary Simon for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Angular Template Design and Implementation.
- [Instructor] Now that you have reached the end…of this course I hope you're able…to see the tremendous amount of flexibility…that Angular provides you when creating…and working with templates.…From integrating sleek UI based animations…to defining templates based on component logic…you should now have the know-how…to begin implementing custom templates…while working with Angular projects.…If you're interested in learning more about Angular…I suggest visiting the official Angular website…at angular.io along with any of our Angular courses here…in our library, for example, Angular 2 Essential training.…
At this point I would suggest that you try creating…a very simple Angular app…using everything you've learned here.…Perhaps it could serve as a personal portfolio…or a blog.…No matter where you go from this point,…I would like to thank you for taking the time…to watch this course…and hopefully it was very helpful.…
- How components work
- Defining HTML templates
- Defining CSS
- Class binding and style binding
- Property binding and event binding
- Creating routes for navigation
Skill Level Intermediate
Angular 2 Essential Trainingwith Justin Schwartzenberger2h 48m Intermediate
Angular 2: Widget-Based Architectureswith Derek Peruo52m 18s Intermediate
1. Getting Up and Running with Angular
2. Templating Basics
3. Data Binding
5. Tying It All Together
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.