Learn how to use keyframes in order to create more complex animations.
- [Instructor] Angular animations give you the…ability to create multi-step, keyframe-based animations.…You can add the animation-specific function…keyframes to the second argument of the animate function.…The keyframe function accepts multiple…style functions that allow you to…define animatable properties along…with an offset, which marks the…beginning and end of each style animation.…When you intend to use multi-step…animations with the keyframes function,…you must ensure that you have imported…the function from the Angular animations…library, so let's add that.…
Going to the top, we add comma keyframes.…Okay, great.…Next, let's remove everything that…currently resides within the second…argument of the transition function…that we currently have defined.…Remove right here.…Next, let's go ahead and add the…animate function, which accepts the animation…duration and option of easing as the first argument.…Animate, we'll make this 600 milliseconds,…ease in and out.…
The second argument is where our…keyframes function is placed.…
- How components work
- Defining HTML templates
- Defining CSS
- Class binding and style binding
- Property binding and event binding
- Creating routes for navigation
Skill Level Intermediate
Angular Essential Trainingwith Justin Schwartzenberger2h 48m Intermediate
Angular 2: Widget-Based Architectureswith Derek Peruo52m 18s Intermediate
1. Getting Up and Running with Angular
2. Templating Basics
3. Data Binding
5. Tying It All Together
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.