- Comparing ES6 to TypeScript
- Converting and app from React to Angular
- Evaluating the code structure of a React app
- Compilating ahead of time
- Using type guards and advanced types
- Converting components
- Working with controller logic
- Passing data between components
- Creating pipes and directives
- Using services instead of flux
- Using declared routes
Skill Level Intermediate
- If you're a developer who's worked with react in the past, you might be hesitant to switch to Angular. If that's the case this LinkedIn Learning Course is for you. I'm Drake Boley and I've been an application architect and developer for over 10 years. This course will introduce you to Typescript, show you how to build Angular components, how to use directives and pipes to dynamically transform your templates, as well as using services as an alternative to Flux architecture. As you learn about Angular, you'll discover that Angular and React are more similar than you might think. I'm excited to help you cross the bridge into a new framework.
Let's get started.
Angular Essential Trainingwith Justin Schwartzenberger2h 48m Intermediate
Angular 2: Widget-Based Architectureswith Derek Peruo52m 18s Intermediate
1. Prepare Your Angular App
2. Converting Your ES6 to TypeScript
3. Converting Your Components
4. Directives and Pipes
5. Services and Routing
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.