- What is Angular?
- Working with templates and events
- Using CLI generated components
- Binding data to templates
- Working with two-way data binding
- Using lifecycle methods
- Creating subcomponents
Skill Level Beginner
- [Ray] Hey there, this is Ray Villalobos, senior staff instructor and welcome to this course. I'll start by showing you how to work with the CLI, the command line interface, that will help you set up Angular projects quickly. Plus, I'll show you how to install additional frameworks like Bootstrap and jQuery. Next, we'll take a look at working with templates in Angular, including showing you how you can bind data as well as events. We'll take a look at properties and the more advanced two-way data binding that's available for foreign elements.
Finally, I'll show you how to use lifecycle methods to import external JSON documents. I'll also cover working with multiple components, which involves learning to pass data between components and subcomponents. I'll also show you how to create a custom pipe, so that you can filter content in your application. Now, there's a lot to learn, but that's why you're here, so let's get started.