Join Robby Millsap for an in-depth discussion in this video Exercise files, part of Angular: Material Design.
- [Instructor] If you're able to download the exercise files from the website, go ahead and do that now. I placed mine in a convenient location on my desktop and I'm going to walk you through them right now. The initial folder contains the project at the starting point. It's a vanilla angular app. You can NPM start this application and NPM install all the resources, and you'll be at the exact same starting place we were on chapter one. From there, each video's organized by chapter and video, so chapter three, video one, chapter three, video two. Each exercise folder contains only the modified files for that chapter, so you could add just these files to the initial package to stay up to date with our progress as we go through it.
- What is Material Design?
- Planning your app
- Adding the required modules to your project
- Installing and configuring Material Design
- Adding a sidenav
- Separating content using the tab control
- Working with grid layouts
- Adding buttons and icons
- Selecting colors and building a color scheme