Join Derek Peruo for an in-depth discussion in this video Exercise files, part of Angular 2: Widget-Based Architectures.
- [Instructor] You can follow along with this course using the provided exercise files. Just download the zip file and extract the folder to a place of your choice. I extracted my copy here on the desktop for easy access. You'll see that the exercise files are organized by chapter and lesson to make it easy for you to follow along with the videos. Keep in mind that not every chapter has exercise files. Each folder has a copy of our application as it looks at both the beginning and end of each video. If you want to fast forward and see how the code will look at the end of a video, you can always peek inside the end folder for that video.
Each begin and end folder is a self-contained copy of our application, so remember to run composer install and npm install from the command line before working into any of the code samples.
- Single-page applications and widget-based applications
- Creating a new Laravel project
- Moving Angular files into Laravel
- Migrating Angular routing and Angular modules
- Using global variables
- Adding stateless API routes
- Using basic REST requests
- Using route parameters in controllers