Before you do anything else, you must create a new Angular project to animate within. Learn how to leverage the newly installed Angular CLI to create a fresh project for the lessons that follow. It’s easy to spin up properly structured Angular projects along with the necessary tools ready to begin development.
- [Instructor] Before we do anything else,…we must create a new Angular project to animate within.…We will leverage the newly installed Angular CLI…to create a fresh project for the lessons that follow.…The first thing we want to do…is change our install directory.…This will create a new project folder once we're in there.…So, I'm going to change my directory to my exercise files,…but you can of course use whatever you like.…Now once we're actually in the directory…we want to create our project in,…we're going to use the command ng,…which is the Angular CLI invocation,…and we'll tell it we want a new project…with the keyword new.…
And that project will be called…AngularAnimation.…And hit enter.…Here the CLI is going through…and creating the directory structure for our project…and installing the packages we'll need for tooling,…via node package manager.…If your installation seems to be taking a while,…this is normal, because it has to pull down…a lot of packages from the internet.…So unless you see an error, don't worry.…
- Installing the Angular CLI
- Creating a new project
- Verifying the animations package
- Configuring project routes
- Animating components
- Triggering animation between states
- Stepped and parallel animation
- Writing reusable animations
- Animating individual items with query and stagger
- Animating an existing Angular project
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Getting Ready to Animate
2. Enabling Angular Animations
3. Angular Animation Basics
4. Advanced Angular Animation
5. Animating an Existing Interface
6. Package for Distribution
Building the project1m 56s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.