Create two new Angular components for both the video title and large playback overlay which both currently exist as DOM elements within your main application. This allows you to build out Angular animations within them. All of the structural elements and styles used previously are now compartmentalized within a set of components.
- We'll now create two new Angular components for both…the videotitle, and the large play-back overlay,…which currently exist as DOM elements within…our main application.…This will allow us to build out our Angular-Animations…within them.…The first thing we'll do is go ahead, and inside of APP,…create a new file, and this will be…videotitle.component.ts…We'll create another one, and this one will be called…playoverlay.component.ts…Alright, with both of these created, we can now go ahead…and paste in some snippets from our snippets file, in order…to build out the component structure.…
So, here is my videotitle component snippet.…And what we have here is the import of both component…and input from Angular-Core.…We have a selector to be used of video-title, and our…template is basically just a div with some ng content,…since we're going to pass through that title data in there.…Then we have some basic styles, which, of course, are only…applying to this div, which set the styles for our title.…And then, finally, we export our VideotitleComponent class…
- Installing the Angular CLI
- Creating a new project
- Verifying the animations package
- Configuring project routes
- Animating components
- Triggering animation between states
- Stepped and parallel animation
- Writing reusable animations
- Animating individual items with query and stagger
- Animating an existing Angular project
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Getting Ready to Animate
2. Enabling Angular Animations
3. Angular Animation Basics
4. Advanced Angular Animation
5. Animating an Existing Interface
6. Package for Distribution
Building the project1m 56s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.