Using the specification, select colors and learn how to build a color scheme for your application.
- [Instructor] Let's create a second color scheme…for our application.…If we open up our Sidenav, there's not much in it right now.…Let's create a second color scheme…that's going to look really good on this left side…with these primary icons up here.…So returning to our page, Add Component,…I'm going to take these buttons and I'm going to use them…on our Sidenav as well.…If I go to, up to line three where it says Sidenav,…I'll get rid of that, and one line four,…I'm going to start a new me-list.…This is another container element available…in angular material, and if you guessed it right,…we're adding an md-list item on line five…and we'll close it, and we'll paste our buttons inside.…
Now I actually want to have an md-list item…for every single button.…So let's go ahead and add three more md-list items…on my 11, 12, and 13, and then I'll copy the coupon button…from line seven and paste that into line 11.…I'll take the shopping_cart button from line eight,…cut that, and paste that into the item on line 12,…and I'll take the help button on line 9…
- What is Material Design?
- Planning your app
- Adding the required modules to your project
- Installing and configuring Material Design
- Adding a sidenav
- Separating content using the tab control
- Working with grid layouts
- Adding buttons and icons
- Selecting colors and building a color scheme