Join Ray Villalobos for an in-depth discussion in this video Conclusion, part of Learning AngularJS 1.
- [Instructor] Hey there, this is Ray Villalobos…and thank you for watching this course.…We have a lot of great Angular content…in the library, and if you enjoyed this course,…you should check out AngularJS Form Validation.…It talks about one of the cool features…of AngularJS that makes it easier to validate forms.…Next, I'd recommend looking at this course…on adding registration to your applications.…It shows you how to use a fantastic no-SQL database…from Google called Firebase.…You may also want to take a peek at this course…on building a data-driven application.…
It's a continuation of the registration…course that shows you how to build a complete…application with AngularJS.…You may also want to take a look at…the next version of Angular, so check out…this course, where you're building the same…application that you've done on the current course…with the new version of the framework.…If you want to learn more about me,…you can reach me at my personal website, Raybo.org…or through Twitter, Github, LinkedIn…or just about any other social media network…
In this short, practical course, Ray Villalobos uses AngularJS to build a searchable directory—a project you can use as the basis for your own employee or user directory. He explains the MVC architecture underlying AngularJS, and the differences you can expect to encounter in Angular 2. Then he shows how to control the display of DOM elements and data; use services like $http and $routeProvider; modify content with filters; add two-way data binding; and work with routes and templates. Start watching, and learn the simple way to build your own complex web application with AngularJS.
- What is AngularJS?
- Binding data
- Defining modules and controllers
- Using the $http service to read a JSON file
- Controlling app logic with conditionals and loops
- Filtering content and lists
- Deep linking