Take a look at the colors section of the Material Design specification.
- [Instructor] So far we've already been working with…some of the color features available in Angular Material,…but I want to take a step back and go to…the Material website itself and see what they have to offer…in terms of creating color themes.…This is their color page.…As I scroll down I can see all the different shades…of colors available through the Material pallette,…and you can see that they're indexed by number.…And we've already been using some of those numbers.…The higher the number, the darker the color.…Another great feature on here is the color tool.…The color tool lets me try out color schemes…to see what the look like on a Material application.…
I can scroll into this application the right…and I can grab a primary color, which as you can see…it's set on this little example,…and on the left I can toggle through the different options…of what that primary color is going to look like,…and if I return to the right side…I can set a secondary color…and I can toggle on the left again…and see what that would look like.…
- What is Material Design?
- Planning your app
- Adding the required modules to your project
- Installing and configuring Material Design
- Adding a sidenav
- Separating content using the tab control
- Working with grid layouts
- Adding buttons and icons
- Selecting colors and building a color scheme