Find out how to move the root folder of your Laravel Angular 2 application to keep your code base clean and prevent workflow issues.
- [Instructor] Let's move our files…back to their original level,…making the begin folder the root of our Laravel application…instead of the user list laravel folder.…While this last step is optional,…it does help keep our code base clean…and can prevent issues down the line…in your development workflow.…We do this by moving the user list laravel folder…to the same level as the begin folder.…We'll delete the begin folder…and rename user list laravel to Begin.…We can check that everything works correctly…by installing all of our Composer and NPM dependencies.…
We can check our work by opening the URL in our browser.…Everything works as expected.…
- Single-page applications and widget-based applications
- Creating a new Laravel project
- Moving Angular files into Laravel
- Migrating Angular routing and Angular modules
- Using global variables
- Adding stateless API routes
- Using basic REST requests
- Using route parameters in controllers
Skill Level Intermediate
Angular Essential Trainingwith Justin Schwartzenberger2h 48m Intermediate
1. Getting Started: Application Overview
Application overview1m 44s
2. Application Architectures
3. Preparing for Migration
4. Common Migration Patterns
5. Communicating between Frameworks
Next steps1m 3s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.