In this video, you are challenged to create a fade transition to show or hide the video toolbar controls based upon user interaction.
(upbeat music) … - [Instructor] In order to keep the user focused … on video content alone, it might be beneficial … to hide the toolbar when not in use … and activate it when we detect user interest. … How might we create a fade transition … to show or hide the video toolbar controls … based upon user interaction? … …
- Installing the Angular CLI
- Creating a new project
- Verifying the animations package
- Configuring project routes
- Animating components
- Triggering animation between states
- Stepped and parallel animation
- Writing reusable animations
- Animating individual items with query and stagger
- Animating an existing Angular project
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Getting Ready to Animate
2. Enabling Angular Animations
3. Angular Animation Basics
4. Advanced Angular Animation
5. Animating an Existing Interface
6. Package for Distribution
Building the project1m 56s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.