In order to provide a bit of intentional visual structure to the application, leverage the Bootstrap CSS framework alongside Font Awesome for iconography. To do this, you need to edit the index.html file. With these two CSS files included via CDN, you can use them within your project.
- [Narrator] In order to provide a bit…of intentional, visual structure to our application…we'll be leveraging the Bootstrap framework…to make it simple to create navigation elements…and nicely styled list choices.…To do this, we'll need to go ahead and edit…the index.html file for our project.…So opening that file up…and it's just right inside of Source,…we can see that we don't really have much going on in here.…I'm going to put a line break in,…because this is where we're going to import…all of our Bootstrap stuff.…
Now there are a number of different ways…to include Bootstrap into our application.…For instance, you could go ahead…and use the package.json and NPM to pull this stuff down,…but I'm going to take the easiest route,…which is through the BootstrapCDN.…So let's pop over to our web browser,…and inside the browser we can see…that we don't have a lot of real, stylistic stuff…going on in our application right now.…We have some basic text…and we have a white background.…
So let's pop over here.…This is the version four of Bootstrap…
- Installing the Angular CLI
- Creating a new project
- Verifying the animations package
- Configuring project routes
- Animating components
- Triggering animation between states
- Stepped and parallel animation
- Writing reusable animations
- Animating individual items with query and stagger
- Animating an existing Angular project
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Getting Ready to Animate
2. Enabling Angular Animations
3. Angular Animation Basics
4. Advanced Angular Animation
5. Animating an Existing Interface
6. Package for Distribution
Building the project1m 56s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.