Enable Angular animations for the title display. Within your VideoTitleComponent, you can import the necessary classes and define your various states to perform animations when those state transitions are triggered. Your title display will now transition in and out in response to the hiddenChanged trigger value.
- [Narrator] We'll now enable angular animations…for our title display.…Within our videotitle.component, we can import the necessary…classes and define our various states to perform animations…when those state transitions are triggered.…So, inside a videotitle.component,…let's go ahead and paste in some imports…from Angular Animations, including trigger, state,…style, animate and transition.…So this is the standard set.…We need to go ahead now and add that trigger data to our div…so we're going to pass in hiddenChanged…equal to be isHidden.…
Let's go ahead and define the hiddenChanged trigger now…within our animations, we'll do that down below styles,…though it really doesn't matter…as long as it's in this same block.…And we'll paste in the snippet.…So here is the hiddenChanged trigger that we are…using up in our template…and what we'll do is we're passing in again…a string of either whether something is hidden,…is true or false, as a string,…and we simply change the opacity from one to zero.…
For our transition, if it goes from true to false,…
- Installing the Angular CLI
- Creating a new project
- Verifying the animations package
- Configuring project routes
- Animating components
- Triggering animation between states
- Stepped and parallel animation
- Writing reusable animations
- Animating individual items with query and stagger
- Animating an existing Angular project
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Getting Ready to Animate
2. Enabling Angular Animations
3. Angular Animation Basics
4. Advanced Angular Animation
5. Animating an Existing Interface
6. Package for Distribution
Building the project1m 56s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.