Configure the trigger, states, and animations for the PlayOverlayComponent. This is very similar to the animations created for the VideoTitleComponent, but instead, add in some scale and color transitions as well. Just as with your title display—the play overlay now transitions in and out, as appropriate, in response to the hiddenChanged trigger value.
- [Instructor] We'll now configure our trigger, states…and animations for the play-overlay components.…This will be very similar to the animations created…for the video-title component,…but will add in some scale and color transitions as well.…Of course, with anything, we need to import…our animations classes,…so here we have trigger, state, style, animate…and transition from animations, so nothing too complicated.…And then within our template,…we need to add the hiddenChanged trigger…and base that on an isHidden attribute…coming in from the parent component.…
We'll hook that up later.…The next thing we need to do…is actually define our animations…within the component metadata.…As mentioned before,…these are going to be a bit more complicated…than what we saw with the video-title.…Here, I'm pasting in this snippet from our snippets file.…The trigger is, of course, hiddenChanged,…which we see right here.…And we're going between states of false and true.…These are strings so on a false state,…the opacity should be one.…
- Installing the Angular CLI
- Creating a new project
- Verifying the animations package
- Configuring project routes
- Animating components
- Triggering animation between states
- Stepped and parallel animation
- Writing reusable animations
- Animating individual items with query and stagger
- Animating an existing Angular project
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Getting Ready to Animate
2. Enabling Angular Animations
3. Angular Animation Basics
4. Advanced Angular Animation
5. Animating an Existing Interface
6. Package for Distribution
Building the project1m 56s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.