- Speeding up ng-repeat with track by
- One-time binding
- Using ng-change instead of $watch
- Understanding & binding
- Understanding @ binding
- Creating promises without $q.defer()
- Handling circular dependencies
- Multiple transclusion
- Turning URLs in paragraphs into safe links
Skill Level Advanced
- [Instructor] Angular is a big framework. It's one thing to know Angular comfortably enough to get stuff done, but to create the best application, it's important to truly understand how things work. Wouldn't it be nice to know why some features in Angular work the way they do? That's what this course is all about. High, I'm Aviv Ben-Yosef, and I've been consulting and developing in Angular for over four years. In this course, I will teach you some lesser-known facts about Angular 1 that will help you in everyday development.
I will focus on three different topics. I'll start by going over techniques to make your Angular apps snappier and faster today. Then, I will dive into a few Angular concepts that every developer should know well. And finally, I will show a few new tricks that come in handy when working on bigger apps. This one's going to be a treat, so let's gets started with some tips and tricks.